Thursday, April 1, 2010

Small Bulldog World & Totally Meant to Be!!??

Last week I was searching for some paperwork & started going through Steve's old, old stuff.  Well, I found some AKC paperwork on his bulldogs he had when he still lived w/his parents ('95 & '96).  I have AKC registration paperwork, pedigrees, a Minnesota Purebred Dog Breeders Association booklet & a photocopied page out of a dog show catalog (bulldog page of course).

It was like finding a bulldog treasure chest!  



But it gets better!!  His first bulldog, Mack I, was Vivi's Great-Great Uncle!!!  How cool is that?  I found this out by Mack's pedigree, his dad was Millerbull's Alberta Clipper & Mom was Sadie Mae VI.  The pedigree was signed by Linda Miller, who has become one of my bully friends!  How crazy is that?!


I sent Linda an email & she told me how Mack & Vivi were related.  Mack's dad was Vivi's Great-Great Grandfather. She even sent a photo of "Wink"!  Here it is along w/photos of Mack I.



1 comment:

  1. I love stories like this!!!!! How life is weaved together when we have no idea. :-) So cool. And, BTW, absolutely LOVE the new wheels! I think the bullies need a ride to DQ!

    ReplyDelete