Friday, June 26, 2009

Where did the week go?

Or better yet...where did JUNE go? WOW!! I can't believe how fast time really does fly when you get older...errr I mean, when you're having fun! This weekend Vivi will have her first sleepover!! We're going to South Dakota for a dog show. It's a big show...bullies have the largest entry over any other breed...that's not very common here in Minnesota!! It should be a good time & I just hope that she'll do well in the ring (i.e. not back up from the judge again). I'll be interested to see how she sleeps outside of our house too. I know it was hard for Howie when I brought him somewhere else to sleep. Doc...nah...he could sleep anywhere!!

We're traveling with her uncle Otto & Momma Sandy, so we'll all have tons o' fun I'm sure!! I packed up (hopefully) everything I need last night & will depart just as soon as I get home from work today. It's a much longer drive than I expected, but hopefully it will go fast...driving w/Sandy it usually does cuz she LOVES to talk!! hahahaha

Howie continues to do well with his rehab & confinement. Last night we did allow him to sit outside of his space since we were both home & could make sure the other two left him be (or didn't get all riled up)...he just seemed soooo happy!! Despite the heat & humidity, Doc still loves the sun. We don't allow him to stay out for longer than a couple mins though...doesn't take long for a bully (or any dog) to overheat...but this morning, when it was cooler, he just sat on the deck & tilted his head up to the sun like he was saying "ahhh this is the life"...that boy loves his sun, just like his momma!!

2 comments:

  1. Vivi looked awesome in the photos! She's going to have her big day soon! Thanks for traveling with Otto...I knew he was having a good time.

    ReplyDelete